The main and recognised strength of Telys resides in its advanced experience in industrialising the IT processes and making them more reliable.
Created in 1997 and employing more than 40 consultants specialised in Requirements Engineering, Telys brings a real know-how in the IT business analysis area.
- We strive to secure the IT projects against usual drifts (time, cost, functionality):
- by ensuring that user’s needs are understood by all the project stakeholders and clearly formalised,
- by putting in place tools for quantified project management and for traceability throughout the project lifecycle.
- To make it possible:
- we provide our consultants with an extensive training in requirements engineering
- we tirelessly pursue our R & D activities to strengthen our body of good practices called CIAO.
- Some figures:
- over 100 projects completed with our approach representing more than 50 000 requirements produced and validated,
- 2% of projects abandoned (compared to the market average of 20%),
- over 100 project managers and CIOs trained to our approach.